Explore - Kayci Thomas
1. The sound of thousands cheering in the SD/KC game on my TV.
2. The hum of my desk lamp.
3. The heat coming off my big floor lamp.
4. The sound of airplanes taking off from LAX.
5. The "clicking" of my external hard drive.
6. The slightly burnt smell from whatever my roomate burned in the kitchen.
7. The slight layer of dust covering most of the things on my desk.
8. The leaves rustling on the plants outside my window.
9. Muted conversation from the apartment just outside my window.
10. The feel of my fingers on the keyboard, much different after cutting my way too long nails.